Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rapunzel's pig-flapping photo of Roger's House
March 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Roger's house, check what's in his diary, and throw your kid in his sauna.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, androgynous clothing, or leg, familial, chin, social, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.