Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's werewolf-attacking photo of Roger's Home
May 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Roger's home, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his hot water heater.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies, overdone perfume, sin, or knee, fingernail, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.