Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' traveler-shopping photo of Roger's Condo
December 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Roger's condo, see what's in his diary, and throw your kid in his hot water heater.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Maynard meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The tower of Roger's Condo can be viewed from as far away as the Death Star.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.