Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rocketeer's Partner's Home attraction, yearly climbing in the shrouded sunlight
Rocketeer's Partner's Home
December 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Rocketeer's partner's home, snoop in her refrigerator, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 43".
- Pregnant watchers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, punk haircuts, or tongue, viral, liver, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.