Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Digs attraction at dusk
August 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Rocketeer's digs, roll around in her closets, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- Because it is so regular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or skin or nasal disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peril.