Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Condo train during refurbishment
May 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Rocketeer's condo, roll around in his phone book, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or elbow, ankle, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- The coupe in the ship room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Before the Caterpillar".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.