Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its Victorian anniversary
February 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Rocketeer's condo, see what's in his phone book, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as large as your blaster to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 74".
- Guest in front must be at least 70" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clothing, bowel, elbow, attention-span, back, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Rocketeer's Condo, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your satellite.