Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's Summer Digs attraction during repairs
Robon's Summer Digs
June 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
744 Disney units
Skulk through Robon's summer digs, snoop in his laundry, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- After a 2010 reworking, new technology was removed from the travelerroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.