Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robon's Place thrill ride during construction
November 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (from www.AwningAge.com)
Creep through Robon's place, lose yourself in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, participants are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.