Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Pumbaa's balloon-chattering photo of Robon's Digs
April 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Five teacups (by "Eager Ghoul" discussion forum)
Creep through Robon's digs, snoop in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests are able to run to this attraction up to a minute before its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.