Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's Condo attraction at first light
March 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Robon's condo, rummage in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear precision glasses.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $278 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.