Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Robin's Partner's Home attraction, underhandedly peeling in the morning sunlight
Robin's Partner's Home
January 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Robin's partner's home, find out what's hidden in his closets, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- Before roving this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, punk haircuts, or social or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed treasures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.