Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's Partner's Home attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Robin's Partner's Home
February 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Robin's partner's home, roll around in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her hot water heater.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to tend precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.