Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin's Condo, a favorite dark ride of Lobo
November 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Robin's condo, check what's in her jewelry box, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may make silly comments to chipmunks.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- This dark ride may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.