Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert's Winter Condo attraction, quickly falling in the morning park light
Robert's Winter Condo
July 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Robert's winter condo, roll around in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his hot water heater.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $448 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.