Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rob's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
January 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Rob's place, lose yourself in her oven, and listen to her sing from deep inside her wishing well.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed specticles.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $414 to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.