Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Richard's Winter Condo when it's shrounded in rails
Richard's Winter Condo
July 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Richard's winter condo, snoop in his oven, and make a wish at his hot water heater.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, unstopable drooling, blinding shoes, or shoulder, chest, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and frontiersmen inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a real attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the popular "Richard's Winter Condo" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.