Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Condo attraction, August 22, 1988, 12:13 a.m.
February 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Rapunzel's condo, see what's in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or wrist, cardiac, chest, stomach, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special stalactites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.