Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's firefly-rolling photo of Ralph's Condo
May 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Ralph's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or spinal, intestinal, clothing, back, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imaginary signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The glow of Ralph's Condo can be spotted from as far away as the world of TRON.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.