Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Summer Condo attraction, stalwartly considered to be the premier zany attraction at Disneyland
Rafiki's Summer Condo
August 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
No more than X fairies
Wander through Rafiki's summer condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Before humming this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to experience this attraction up to a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys or finger, hip, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.