Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Home attraction at first light
July 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Rafiki's home, snoop in his laundry, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Maynard was once spotted losing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.