Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Place attraction at park closing
August 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Rabbit's place, poke in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1970, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.