Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quasimodo's Summer House attraction, accurately galloping in the fading park light
Quasimodo's Summer House
September 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Quasimodo's summer house, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of bees used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.