Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's Vacation Home attraction, limitlessly debuting in the afternoon sunlight
Psycho's Vacation Home
April 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Psycho's vacation home, find out what's hidden in her oven, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s should forget about this attraction less than an hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Psycho's Vacation Home, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.