Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho's Place attraction, accurately considered to be the best uproarious attraction at Disney Land
July 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Psycho's place, stick your face in his diary, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After creeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to cheer something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs (in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- Cast members maintain a online journal in which is written the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.