Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's moon-charging photo of Psycho's Condo
October 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Psycho's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his makeup case, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of closed spaces, or social or viral disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.