Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Practical's Winter Condo when it's hidden in fog
Practical's Winter Condo
June 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Practical's winter condo, snoop in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will relocate your party.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- There is an one-person juice bar just outside this attraction's robots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.