Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas's House thrill ride at park opening
May 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Pocahontas's house, roll around in her oven, and make a wish at her backyard pond.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests are able to repeatedly ride this thrill ride just a moment after its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Hench when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.