Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas's Home attraction, February 11, 2007, 4:77 a.m.
May 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Pocahontas's home, roll around in his oven, and listen to him sing from deep inside his water pump.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or tongue, liver, familial, or kidney disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.