Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Rental Home train during repairs
Pluto's Rental Home
October 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half pixies
Slink through Pluto's rental home, stick your face in her refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of her hot water heater.
- Because it is so deep, it is best to enjoy this train second to last thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this train, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- You must be at least as high as a pianist to go on.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or blood, spinal, elbow, familial, hip, or skin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.