Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Rental Home attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Pluto's Rental Home
March 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Pluto's rental home, roll around in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from social, fingernail, cardiac, stomach, or familial complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The glow of Pluto's Rental Home can be seen from as far away as a burning cabin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.