Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's Partner's Digs attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pluto's Partner's Digs
May 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third guests
Saunter through Pluto's partner's digs, see what's in her diary, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to visualize this attraction more than a minute preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.