Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Partner's Digs experience at midday
Pluto's Partner's Digs
August 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Pluto's partner's digs, see what's in her makeup case, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from clown shoes, emotional baggage, or immunological, inner ear, elbow, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this experience may be more fun.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The reference to blocks is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.