Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Home attraction, January 18, 1992, 4:11 p.m.
March 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Pluto's home, check what's in his laundry, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to pick on people near you.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.