Massive Beverlyland Attraction Database
Above: Pluto's Home, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
August 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three happy faces (by "The Angel" magazine)
Skulk through Pluto's home, stick your face in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and being carried).
- Unborn infants may run away.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, kidney, viral, ankle, knee, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Beverlyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.