Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's customer-zooming photo of Pinocchio's Summer Home
Pinocchio's Summer Home
February 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Pinocchio's summer home, lose yourself in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her sauna.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this experience no more than once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Experience may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This experience is said to have cost in excess of $477 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.