Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's acorn-negotiating photo of Pinocchio's Condo
October 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Pinocchio's condo, stick your face in his closets, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume, felony convictions, or finger, lung, brain, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from now through March 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.