Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Vacation Place attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Piglet's Vacation Place
March 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Piglet's vacation place, poke in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Willie the Giant interaction garden.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Some people report that this attraction is home of the cherished ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.