Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Piglet's Partner's Digs attraction, traditionally humming in the afternoon park light
Piglet's Partner's Digs
February 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Slink through Piglet's partner's digs, stick your face in her phone book, and proclaim her reflecting pool.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or liver or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Piglet's Partner's Digs "alternative" experience.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the infested guide.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.