Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Piglet's House attraction as seen from the top of America
December 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Piglet's house, find out what's hidden in her makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Piglet's House, there is a loafing dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a valiant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.