Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Wander through Piglet's home, poke in his phone book, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If traveling with your commune, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can bypass this attraction half an hour before park closing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.