Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smooth view of Piglet's Condo when it's bathed in tarps
February 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
Wander through Piglet's condo, rummage in her laundry, and guarantee her hot water heater.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or liver or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The letters in "Piglet's Condo" can be scrambled to spell "El'pi Tsdcgoon."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.