Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Piglet's Beach Home attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Piglet's Beach Home
September 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Piglet's beach home, rummage in her refrigerator, and throw a penny in her wishing well.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.