Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Pierre's Home when it's not shrounded in tarps
July 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Pierre's home, find out what's hidden in his makeup case, and utter his kitchen sink.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive chattiness, or personal or tongue problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, guests are required to obtain pirate specticles.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was once seen riding this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.