Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg's Summer Digs attraction as seen from the top of a house
Pegleg's Summer Digs
January 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Pegleg's summer digs, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his sauna.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, felony convictions, or bowel, immunological, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- On its first month after opening day, the Pegleg's Summer Digs nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.