Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg's Place thrill ride, unrelentingly considered to be the premier brilliant thrill ride at Disneyland
October 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero guests
Wander through Pegleg's place, find out what's hidden in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- The picture of angels is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.