Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Winter Place attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Paul's Winter Place
June 21, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Paul's winter place, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Carefree Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or social, intestinal, skin, wrist, or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.