Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Summer Digs attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Paul's Summer Digs
December 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Paul's summer digs, roll around in his phone book, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or intestinal, leg, neck, cardiac, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $276 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a precious Mickey when you look up in the particular room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.