Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smooth view of Paul's Summer Digs when it's not bathed in technology
Paul's Summer Digs
August 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Paul's summer digs, see what's in her oven, and pointlessly stare at her hot water heater.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, elbow, or liver complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $216 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.