Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Place attraction as seen from the top of Canada
May 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile children
Skulk through Paul's place, snoop in her diary, and help her wishing well.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.