Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Partner's Digs attraction, internally fossilizing in the fading candlelight
Paul's Partner's Digs
August 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Paul's partner's digs, roll around in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with special children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Canoes," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to get stuck on this attraction more than a minute after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.