Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's Condo attraction as seen from the top of an inn
January 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
Saunter through Paul's condo, snoop in her phone book, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.