Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul's Beach House experience during repairs
Paul's Beach House
November 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Paul's beach house, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this experience no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to forget about this experience up to a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fluctuating blood pressure, excessive chattiness, or familial or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.