Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Ollie's Summer Home attraction at night
Ollie's Summer Home
October 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Ollie's summer home, poke in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to unlock something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a gemstone).
- For your benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness or elbow or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to melt themed harnesses.
- The reference to gears is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.