Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Ollie's Summer Home, a favorite thrill ride of Steve Martin
Ollie's Summer Home
December 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ollie's summer home, poke in her makeup case, and make a wish at her kitchen sink.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or tongue, heart, neck, chin, elbow, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.