Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Ollie's Summer Condo show, grandly considered to be the only harmonious show at Dandy Lines
Ollie's Summer Condo
April 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Ollie's summer condo, roll around in her jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this show, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a padawan to participate.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this show's soundtrack.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.