Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie's Place, a favorite show of Lightning McQueen
June 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Saunter through Ollie's place, rummage in his couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this show in the morning.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.